Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for Vegas' allergist who is always there to answer questions, give advice, hear me out, and not force me into exams and will dispense an occasional refill of a prescription to help us out. She's flexible, communicative, has a great staff, and I'm very thankful to Dr. Amy Randall and her practice, Animal Allergy and Ear Clinic.

Vegas has been battling her allergies all Fall and has gotten increasingly worse this month despite my having picked up an addition to her allergy serum - a mold spike. We're juggling and in the interim she is suffering. After giving them a call today after really noticing how incredibly pink my girl is (I love pink like the next girl - and that includes pink, black, and white - but not a pink dog.). So anyway, today she gave us a prescription that will help give her some relief as we balance out her serum doses.

No comments:

Post a Comment