Saturday, December 10, 2011

2011 Invitational or Bust Countdown - 5 Days

Another work week down, a weekend to go, and just two work days. My goal is to have everything packed and ready Tuesday night so Wednesday the dogs and I can play. But I'll get to that then. Did I mention I only have two more work days? =)

So tonight I crossed a couple more details off my list. I had needed to pick up another pair of capris and a few t-shirts. So the latest on my list is to finish my t-shirt designs and then get them made. I've got some good ones for sure.... will share a bit when they're done.

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo excited for you!

    Take lots of pics of you have time.

    I'll probably be getting the live stream and stuff so I might get to "see" you too. I'm not sure how it works (I have to make sure they're even offering it) but it'd be cool to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amy! :)

    I will have my camera on me as much as I can. This is a once in a lifetime for Vegas and I so I want to capture as much as possible. Thanks for your support. :)

    ReplyDelete