Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2011 Invitational or Bust Countdown - 7 Days

SEVEN DAYS - OHMYGAWD!

Yeah, I had one of those moments a little while ago. I'd gotten another email from Steve Herwig with AKC regarding our crating assignment. Seems they've assigned Vegas two side-by-side spaces since she's "a bit larger than most attending." Yes, I suppose she is. I really can't believe it's just a week from tomorrow morning that we'll be on a plane and on our way. It's somewhat surreal now that it's truly snuck up on me.
So, not to be left out of the couture plan for this adventure, Vegas and I will be matching in some aspects. The feathers I posted on earlier countdown days are going to adorn my hair and my nails are already sporting tips that will match the fuchsia in Vegas' vast array of collars. The above is a cell phone picture of the nail decals I have. They'll be added to select toes and nails before we leave.

Of which she has another one or two...



















Tonight we'll start our twice daily regime of Shen Calmer. It's mostly a "just in case" measure. It doesn't make a huge difference for Vegas, just takes the edge off any anxiety she may feel during our whole travel ordeal. I'm not expecting anything - she'll just be happy to be with me and that's what matters the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment