Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Big Ball


I bought this 120cm ball over a year ago and just now got around to blowing it up. The kids and I shared the chore blowing it up with a bicycle pump. Afterward, Vegas and I had some fun working out on it. I was excited to see that after a really long time not using the ball she wasn't afraid of getting up. She knew exactly what she was supposed to do and we spent about 15 minutes working on climbing up, then tried some sit > stand and back again. As long as I have a lot of treats she's totally game. I'm excited to use this tool to work with her more this winter and get her hind end built up, hopefully conquer some of our issues with the dog walk in agility, and generally have a tool to exercise her when the weather isn't cooperative.



No comments:

Post a Comment