Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Continues

Today was another beautiful day! When I got off work I took the bike out of the garage, hooked Vegas up, and off we went to the water treatment park again. I just couldn't resist the sunshine, clear blue skies, and time with the dogs. It's a fantastic way to decompress after a hectic work day. Not a whole lot to report other than that we essentially had the park to ourselves while we were there and the dogs had a blast. I did notice on our way back, though, Vegas' gait was off. I think it's her right front shoulder and not sure what she did but will be keeping an eye on her. Our next trial isn't until Memorial Day (Yes, we're sticking with agility.) and she has a chiropractor appointment tomorrow. Good timing, I guess, to get her assessed and figure out a plan if something is awry. I hope it's not and this was just a fluke of romping a bit too hard, but I'll find out tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy the video and pictures!




Vegas soaking up the Eau de Dead Worm




No comments:

Post a Comment