Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sometimes Life Just Kicks You in the Teeth

In addition to updates for last weekend's trial I had plans to roll out some more consistent blogging in 2012, my agility year in review, some upcoming obedience plans, and lots of little things. But Saturday night about 9:30 pm I learned that someone very special to me had passed away. Long story short, while we weren't together (in a relationship) at the time, we were deeply in love and just trying to find our way. I have no idea when I'll be back to blogging. I'm not even gungho on doing anything that might be blog worthy anyway. Thank God for loyal dogs because they're getting the shaft with this emotional upheaval.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. Please let me know if there's ever anything I can do. I loved the picture of you all on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, Kennedy...I'm so sorry.

    I had a feeling it was a deep personal loss when I saw Vegas's post on FB (about cheering you up). Give yourself time to mourn and heal, and come back when you are ready. We'll miss you...and be thinking about you, but everyone understands.

    big hugs
    Debbie (Murphydog's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sorry to hear about your loss. You are in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete