Saturday, May 29, 2010

Friday & Saturday Results

Vegas is now KKZ's Apache Vegas Rose CL1, CL2, CL3-R, CL3-F, NA, NF, AXJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND, the other great news is that I thought we didn't have an open standard leg yet but we did and now we have TWO!!!! Just one more and then we're in Excellent A for standard. My girl rocked all weekend so far. Yesterday was handler error totally on both the JWW and Standard courses - minor, surprisingly - but enough to NQ us. Today was an incredible day. Fast was a super tough course and so easy-come, easy-go. The others - she rocked! More details to come when I have more time (and don't need sleep) so I can show the course maps and show the trouble points for handling with such a large dog - what areas I was concerned about, handling maneuvers, etc. But, without further ado, here are the vids (sorry for the first one being off the screen - gotta figure that one out too!).





1 comment: