Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 2 - Sno King AKC Trial at Argus Ranch

Day 2.....too early and we were all tired. Zach and I worked for a couple of hours in the Excellent Standard ring for 26, 24, and most of 20" dogs. Then it was our turn to run our third Excellent JWW course in hopes of getting our AXJ and also starting to earn MACH points tomorrow. It was not to be which was a huge letdown. Although now that I've calmed down, had my disappointment cry, I know Vegas ran well. We just have to keep working on it and the next couple of weeks will be dedicated to that. So without further ado and since I'm short on time, I'll post that course and the video. We would have been fine had we not had to restart the weaves. The rest of the course was fast and flawless. I'm not going to bother with standard as I pulled her out at the weaves when she acted up again. Better luck tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment