Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 4 - Getting Antsy

Day 4...we're starting to get antsy. Vegas has finally started to plow through a 24" rawhide she got for Christmas because she's bored and isn't allowed to do anything fun.

Today I went up to the AKC trial we were entered in and had to miss to visit with some friends, watch some runs, and get some pictures from one of the photographers. I didn't expect it to be so hard to be there without my girl. It's not difficult to be well-known when you run of of the very few dogs of this breed in agility, and everyone asked where my girl was. I know it's for the best though that she's home and the good news is she's not limping at all today! Sooo, I'm going to keep her "down" for a couple more days then try a long walk in the evening Tuesday and Wednesday and make sure she isn't limping after, and we'll hopefully get to go to our herding class next Saturday and do some agility practice at the barn Sunday. That's my tentative plan as long as I continue to see her sound on that leg.

Here she is enjoying her bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment