Thursday, December 30, 2010

52 Weeks of Vegas

This year I participated in an activity called 52 Weeks of Dogs, a Flickr group. It was a challenge. I wasn't very creative. I had several moments of "Oh crap! I have to get my photo posted." But looking back, wow, what an opportunity to have a year of photos of Vegas. I am still trying to figure out what physical form these will take. Likely I'll use a photo printing website and put them into some sort of a book or something. Without further ado, here is 52 Weeks of Vegas.




















































Happy new year!

4 comments:

  1. That's so cool! There are so many great pictures of her. That'll be a great keepsake however you make it. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!
    The poses and backgrounds are different, rather than being all the same.

    This is a good idea for others to follow, especially for those who miss their dogs now waiting for them at the Rainbow Bridge. This would be a great book/collection for each dog; and intermingling with other dogs for variety.

    Thanks for posting!

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed them. It was a lot of fun and the last one of the year was definitely bittersweet as I'll be using Leo for my official 52 weeks dog this year. Of course Vegas will still have plenty of pictures taken. :) I recommend this project for everyone just so you do have that record of moments to go back to.

    ReplyDelete