Saturday, February 12, 2011

Irony & Whatnot

Irony of all ironies? The first odor we are learning in our nose work is birch and I just looked up Vegas' allergy results from a bit over a year ago....

The first is from her skin test; the second from the blood work. Either way, there's a degree of allergy there. So, as if I needed to have to worry about that for my girl, I'll be watching her to make sure she doesn't seem itchier while we're taking this class and working with birch. 

On another note, I picked up a training dumb bell today at the dog show to start working with Vegas. Funny enough, she had no problem taking it from me and even taking it the correct way. It was after that she had other ideas.... 

I guess I'll have some other work cut out for me now....

No comments:

Post a Comment